[wp-pro] ISO custom plugin troubleshooting help

Sara Cormeny sara at paperlantern.com
Thu Sep 11 17:14:57 GMT 2008

Hi, I am writing because I have a custom plugin written by a
programmer, who is on vacation and currently unavailable to do the
work.  I'm hoping to get assistance to fix the problem from a plugin
guru here on the list.

The plugin is called "cart-button" and it adds price, catalogue and
item number information for posts, to the wp_metadata table.    Right
now there is an error that is causing the plugin to have created, and
be trying to use, a different field for that price -- so, all my price
data seems to be in the database and intact, but the website can't
"see" it or work with it.

I'm hoping that I can better explain this problem and the required
solution, to the right programmer, who can fix it for me in the plugin
code.

Please be in touch via email, sara at paperlantern.com.  Thanks so much!

-Sara

Sara Cormeny, web designer
202-462-4954 * sara at paperlantern.com

1614 T Street, NW * Washington, DC 20009 * USA

www.paperlantern.com