[wp-pro] Looking for help with (hopefully) simple problem

Jt Hollister jthollister at me.com
Mon Oct 13 03:21:18 GMT 2008

My blog - www.whywaitwebs.com/blog - has an issue where I cannot
upload images.  Basically, it goes through the whole process as if
nothing was wrong, but it is not actually uploading anything (thus the
images are broken).

I have set permissions properly, and there is nothing in my .htaccess
aside from what WP told me to put for permalinks.  I have disabled
every add-on and the issue persists.

There's nothing in my error log about this, and nothing unusual in my
access log.  I also have another site on this same host, running
WordPress 2.0.4, which has no issues with image uploading. So it can't
be a problem with the host, NearlyFreeSpeech.net.

I would love to get a quote for how much it will cost to fix this.
Don't have a huge budget, but my own efforts have been fruitless so
far and I have to get it fixed.

Thanks,
Jt Hollister
Why Wait Webs