[wp-pro] Creating dynamic page in WordPress - can anyone help?

David Stirling david at abraca.com
Sun Oct 12 07:49:11 GMT 2008

Hi

I'm hoping to find someone who can help me create a page in WordPress
site that dynamically adds numbers in a form and passes the result to
a page that evaluates the score.

Here's the static page which shows what I'm trying to achieve: http://
crimealerts.org.uk/?page_id=52.

The idea would be that people would tick the various boxes, press the
calculate button at the bottom, and it would carry their score to a
page that would explain the risk factors - 40 or more would be high
risk, 20-39 medium risk and 0-19 low risk.

I wouldn't have a clue how to do this. Nor would I know whether it
could be done within a WordPress page. But someone on the WP forum
suggested posting the question to this list.

The site's not launched yet. At the moment I'm just running it as a
test, and hoping to use it to attract funding and sponsorship.

Any advice would be much appreciated. And if anyone out there can
lend a hand, I'd obviously be more than happy to pay (depending on
how much :o).

Thanks,

David