[wp-pro] Quality Blog Design Needed

Shaun R. Connell shaunconnell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:30:58 GMT 2008

Hey all,

I need a blog design and would love to hear a quote. :)

Feel: Simple, elegant -- slightly off-color white -- hint of yellowish. Like
old paper.

Typography: Needs to be great so that reading is super easy and
professional, with a hint of "founding father" enlightenment. :P Examples:
what individual pages look like at Cato.org; for example: <
http://cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=9683> Note: I despise the blue column
on the far right. Also, the main "body" needs to be black text on white
background to make ads easier to display. Links need to be underlined and
red.

Sidebars: Sidebars to be of the same dimensions as
www.SmartPersonalDevelopment.com. The sidebars will be used primarily for
adding links to pages (I'll be using the theme as both a blogging platform
and a CMS). There needs to be two, with the larger one on the right.

Usability – no unused space, the header needs to be all logo except for a
feedburner signup on the top right.

Also, I need the design to come with a secondary "non-logo" version so
readers can download it. :)

So, considering the download thing, a link needs to be had to "
http://learnfinancialplanning.com/" with the anchor text of "financial
planning."

I'm not sure what package this falls under. How much would this cost?

Thanks!

--
-Shaun Connell