[wp-pro] How to Hire a Pro

Skaneateles Design briel at skaneatelesdesign.com
Sun Oct 5 16:24:58 GMT 2008

I have one for everyone (to be included in the "how to hire a pro"
category).  Anyone who is quick to denounce and complain about
occasional, friendly chit-chat on a list of pros that generates
comparatively minor email traffic, should be avoided when seeking a pro.
Probably not going to the friendliest type to deal with.
CB
--
Skaneateles Design
briel at skaneatelesdesign.com