[wp-pro] Nice Compensation, Proj for SQL, FORM, CART Exp Dev Tech.

SoftServe Internet softservenet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:55:01 GMT 2008

RE: Data, Product Portion of Our Site Project
      (to be merged with a new Wordpress Install
      and design being hadled by our team).
      Compensation: $3700

One Time Wordpress Related Project

Our company presently has an opportunity for a developer/development tech
that is well versed with SQL and PHP.  I am offering this to the pro list
for two reasons, the first is that I know this list is comprised of the most
skilled developers/techs in the net environment.  The second of course is
due to the project being relative to Wordpress and a solution that will be
merged with what is an enterprise development project operated on
Wordpress.  The dev tech or company chosen will work hand in hand with our
associate Wordpress tech. who will handle the bulk of the design work.  We
are all very positive, friendly and easy to work with.

THE DESIRED COMPONENT:  We are basically looking at developing a piece that
will operated within Wordpress (and therefore need someone familiar with
limitations and adjustments necessary for the Wordpress environment.

We need a form driven component that will query a SQL database based on a
few simple variable items (basically zip code and age).  The system will
then need to offer back the multiple product choices available (in this
case, there are not many products...just a handful based on age group...and
the user would be served 2 or 3 product choices for their age group and
zip).

We will not be processing credit card info, but rather passing it
automatically at the end of each day as a delimited text file (as this is
what the client desires to work within their operating environment).  They
desire to receive this by secure ftp or some other type of secure system to
a specific file location.  There will be need for SSL due to the gathering
of the card info as well as several other pieces of data sent or appended to
a particular signup (some input by user and some hidden and attached to the
particular zip code/age/product choice)...

Although we do not need a super sophisticated management panel, we do have
the necessity for some type of configurable nature to associate both the
product specific data and hidden data to be sent, associated with the chosen
product.  We are open to ideas as to how to approach this, but are thinking
along the lines of possibly some type of shopping cart adaptation.

POSITIVES:  The function on this is very well defined.  We have another
"reference" site that has the exact same functions we need, as well as a
more detailed spec.  There is also a design tech that will handle theme
design files and CSS work, which relieves some of the burden of this piece.

COMPENSATION:  Our budget driver for this project is presently $3700.

TIME FRAME:  We are not putting this out in order to structure a bid, it is
an item that is budgeted and provided for and very much, "Right Here, Right
Now..."  Delivery on this is scheduled for roughly 40 days upon beginning
the tech so we are really excited about connecting with somebody who feels
they have the skills for this, that can work within our budget guidelines
and time frame (which is very important).  Please keep in mind the two
upcoming holidays as well.  Again, we are ready to start right away.

Looking very forward with possibly connecting with somebody who can help us
get this done and this Wordpress based site completed.  Please feel free to
contact me (individually...pls don't send a message to all members of the
list)...or contact me by telephone.  Also feel free to send any relative
information in regards to your dev. tech. experience or ability for this
project.

Also, happy to answer any questions about the project.

Kindly,

Tom Ford
941 227-4872
Softserve Internet