[wp-pro] Need help finishing a blog project

Apuarv Sethi apuarv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:11:48 GMT 2008

Dear Friends,
I am looking for someone who can finish a 70% complete blog project. My
previous partner has left the project without any communication.
The partner should be able to devote about 10 hours towards project
completion within next week, verify the current programming and be available
for support in the initial phase of the launch ( We can fix a hourly rate
for this.) Static IP (required to connect to my server) is mandetory.

Looking forward to working with you.
Thanks and Regards

--
Apuarv Sethi