[wp-pro] calling xml data within wordpress

Donny Eisenbach eisd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:19:20 GMT 2008

My issue. I have a get.xml.php file in the root directory of my wordpress sites where I can pull data from. I need to know where the very beginning html code is in wordpress so I can paste a piece of code so I can pull data from my php xml file succesfully from within my different wordpress pages. I am supposed to paste this code before any html code and include statements in wordpress. I have tested it succesfully in regular simplistic php pages but have not gotten it to work yet in wordpress probably because I can't find the beginning of the wordpress html code since there are so many include statements and so forth.The way it is supposed to work is I copy and paste a snippet of code before any and all html code and then I can use another piece of code within any page to call data from the xml.php file. This code I had developed will not work if I can't get a certain piece of code at the beginning of all html code.

Can anyone help me get this implemented into my wordpress site?

Thanks,
Donny
phone: 817-929-7095