[wp-pro] Need new part-time WP tech

Jean Alexander jean at tcwebsite.com
Tue Nov 4 20:15:00 GMT 2008

Hello All,

Our growing website company is looking for a new part-time, telecommuting,
WordPress tech.  Candidates should be comfortable with all WP hooks (actions
and filters) and have some experience with developing plug-ins.  We need
approximately 10 to 20 hours a week to start. You should be able and willing
to work in a team environment, be able to work jointly on projects with
other techs as well as designers, account managers, and others.

For more information please email me with a brief description of your
experience.

Thanks!

Jean

--