[wp-pro] Web and graphics designer needed for refresh of popular blog

Mark Ghosh mark at wltc.net
Tue Nov 4 12:53:15 GMT 2008

We are looking for a web and graphics designer for a popular blog.

Ideal candidates include artists and designers with experience in working on
WordPress, who have a fair amount of experience in designing graphics with a
flair for modern colors and styles. We are looking for the ability to
conceptualize and produce web experiences from the ground up. Experience
with SEO, web usability, semantics and ethical and effective marketing also
required. PHP programming experience not as important. If you want to work
with us, you need to wow us with your portfolio. Individuals and design
houses welcome.

Our promise is to give you the ability to flex your design muscles, provide
outlets for your creativity and a lot of exposure for your work. If we like
your work, we will get back with you to discuss details, costs and timelines
under NDA.

Thanks,

Mark