[wp-pro] Programmers to Create Wordpress Page Templates

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 01:48:32 GMT 2008

Project Scope:
1.  To create a Blank Page Template in an Existing Wordpress Theme which will not show the header page navigation.

2.  To create a Blank Page Template which includes page content area & custom sidebar that does not show the header page navigation.

3.  To create a Blank Page Template using an EXISTING page in an Existing Wordpress Theme which will not show the header page navigation.

This project will be conducted on an Existing Wordpress Theme.

Seeking Experienced PHP Coders & Wordpress Developers who can think out the box, can conduct the necessary research to get things done quickly & efficiently.  Seeking Vendors who can start immediately after successful interview.

Please be able to show examples of LANDING PAGES you've created in Wordpress OR full wordpress site developments.
I'm looking for a vendor who can complete this project at a fixed cost basis only.
I'm also seeking vendors who have the ability to work weekends & have the ability to start immediately.