[wp-pro] Issue: Google Not Indexing Recent WordPress Posts

Chris Cairns cscairns at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:58:10 GMT 2008

I have an issue with my two last WordPress posts on smartlifeblog.com -- "155 places to buy candy..." and "how to streamline your political decision-making."  These two posts are not being indexed by Google (it's been 2 weeks).  When I added my site to the Google Webmaster tool, Webmaster confirmed these posts weren't indexed.

Do you have any troubleshooting pointers?  Any chance you could help troubleshoot this issue for me?  I'd be willing to pay a small fixed fee, if you only work for money and not out of the kindness of your heart.  :)  Thanks!