[wp-pro] 2 themes for WP e-Commerce

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Tue May 20 21:58:05 GMT 2008

Dan here from Instinct.  Let me know how you get on or if you need a
hand integrating the designs once they have been made.

It is important that your developers follow WordPress theme standards
and guidelines - Shayne (our support guru) was saying that the majority
of his support queries come down to incompatible or poorly made
themes... what does that tell you :P

Ciao,

Dan