[wp-pro] need help installing wordpress mu

Jeremy Bancroft frogger6 at goatofthegame.com
Fri Mar 7 22:06:42 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I've been trying for over a month now to install wordpressmu on my webpage
(www.goatofthegame.com).

I've been running into one roadblock after another. At this point, I'm
beyond frustrated.

I was directed here from the wordpress forums (even they gave up on me) in
hopes someone could finish the install for me or start a new install if
necessary.

This site will have 30 blogs running (this the wordpress MU and not regular
wordpress) for the baseball season.

Needless to say, baseball season starts soon.

Please write back to me if you think you can help and what you will require
in return. I appreciate your prompt responses.

Frogger6

www.goatofthegame.com