[wp-pro] how to unsubscribe by email

Steve Wolfson stvwlf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:03:53 GMT 2008

I found these instructions on how to unsubscribe by email, which is easiest
for some.

There have been a series of "get me off this list" emails recently.  Some
from people who joined the list to find someone to pay to solve their
problem, who have no reason to stay on it after their problem's solved.
Getting frustrated with them for not knowing the unsubscribe protocol seems
counter-productive.   By intent, some are not astute computer users.

They can be emailed these instructions off-list::

with "unsubscribe" in the Subject Field.*
*

Steve Wolfson