[wp-pro] Re: wp-pro Digest, Vol 36, Issue 35

Mehmet Ozekinci mhmtozek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:25:24 GMT 2008

Guys, obviously Urban C was trying to promote his blog over pro mailing
list. You can just write theme details in style.css in minutes. To convert a
complete template into theme, do you really believe this?

There is not any kind of tutorial, that would guide anyone to convert a
template into WordPress theme. If you are a beginner, you should consider to
spend day(s).

A quick search on google will give you many results. However, I would
suggest you to use this
guide<http://www.wpdesigner.com/2007/02/19/so-you-want-to-create-wordpress-themes-huh/>