[wp-pro] WORDPRESS HELP

Urban Connection urbanconnectionblog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 20:31:26 GMT 2008

I had signed up to http://lists.automattic.com because I needed my template converted into a wordpress theme. As soon as I had put out my first email, I immediately got many people offering to help. I was going to offer pay to someone to help, but luckily someone recommended a site that tells a person how to convert templates into wordpress themes. I followed the steps and my template was converted in a few minutes. Thank you to everyone here who takes time out to offer help to people and who help people step by step. I was so frustrated that my site wasn't ready, that I never thought I would get through it. I'm still working on some parts of the template but every thing is up and ready now! I'm so excited. You can check it out below to see if it's any interest to you.

  http://www.urbanconnection.us

  Visit UrbanConnection.us a blog that features the latest news, rumors, gossip, photos, videos, and music of today's popular urban and black music artists.