[wp-pro] Help With Fatal Error

Gary McCarty wordprof at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:54:17 GMT 2008

Ever since I updated to the latest plug-in version of Dagon Design Sitemap
Generator, I've been getting this fatal error (though once I click out of
it, it appears that the plugin is working fine):

Fatal error: sm_buildSitemap() [<a
href='function.sm-buildSitemap'>function.sm-buildSitemap</a>]: The script
tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object.
Please ensure that the class definition
&quot;GoogleSitemapGeneratorPage&quot; of the object you are trying to
operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a
__autoload() function to load the class definition in
/home/mrunmcc4/public_html/asianitch/wp-content/plugins/sitemap.php on line
1214
Can someone tell me how to cure this?  There's probably a simple answer.
I'd also be willing to pay a nominal fee (given that it's probably a simple
answer).  The author hasn't answered any e-mails I've sent as of yet.

Thanks,

Gary