[wp-pro] Theme repair and implementation - V.Fast turnaround needed.

William Barnes williampbarnes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 21:53:29 GMT 2008

I had a custom theme designed and implemented on a dev site.  The idea was
to get the theme working on a test site and then move it to my live blog
that has a years worth of content on it.

However the developer has not been able to deliver on their promises and
have repeatedly failed to be able to get the job done.  The theme is
effectively working on the test site, but breaks when it is moved to the
live site.  (note that the content on the dev site is not the same as on the
live site)

I need someone who is awesome with wordpress (php, css, javascript) to come
in, fix what is broken and migrate and implement the theme from the dev site
to the live site.

Due to missing a big deadline I am looking for someone to be able to do this
very fast, ASAP!!, each day this isn't done I am losing money.

I am not looking for someone competent, average or good, I want someone
excellent and am happy to pay the going rate for someone with experience and
talent.

Please send me an email with some examples of your work and your rates.

I will send you back the links to the test and live sites.

Thanks,
Will