[wp-pro] help with my blog

giLda maji.arienai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:45:11 GMT 2008

hello. i have a personal blog that i would love to get some help with, but i
have never asked anyone to help me design things before and not sure how
much i need to budget for someone to help me with my theme.

you can see my blog at http://queengilda.com

it's really simple, i have a header graphic that i designed and want to
keep. i quite like the look of what i have now, which i sort of played
around with and changed some stuff from the original theme that i
downloaded. however, it is very limiting and i would love for someone to
help me change it.

it will probably be really easy work for someone who knows what they are
doing. i doubt it requires a lot of time (i might be wrong). if you think
you might be able to offer me some assistance, please shoot me an email at
maji.arienai at gmail.com and let me know how much you charge and what you can
do. if you could also just show me a couple of sites that you have put
together on your own (just so i can perhaps even open up to new and better
ideas/options), that will be great too.

i honestly can't afford much (college student's budget) but if paying more
means an absolutely brilliant theme, i would definitely get a summer job to
pay for it.

thank you very much!!

gilda
maji.arienai at gmail.com