[wp-pro] WP Developer Needed for PSD to Wordpress (Market3)

Eric Barker sales at blueprintds.com
Fri Jun 6 16:10:13 GMT 2008

Hello,

First time caller long time listener of sorts.

I own Blueprint Design Studio and we are currently developing 90% of
our websites in Wordpress. I have a couple of sites that need to be
coded to WP. The designs are completed. The project with the most
priority will be based off of the Market3 theme. The other will be a
PSD to be developed in WP.  I also have quite a few other projects
that already have begun being implemented in to WP that need to be
completed as well. (Developer for the ones that are started is on
vacation for 3 weeks)

I am looking for someone or some people that would be able to help me
get these projects moving and possibly assist with future projects as
well.

This is my first time sending an email to this list so be gentle.

Thanks,

Eric Barker
Blueprint Design Studio
blueprintds.com