[wp-pro] WP Developer needed to produce complex blog-based website

James Freeman-Gray james at freemanchristie.com
Fri Jun 6 13:06:13 GMT 2008

Hi All,

We're redesigning our corporate website on a WP platform. It's a
fairly basic set-up with some more complicated technical aspects of
the way we're structuring the navigation and categories. Essentially,
we'd like to:

- Utilise the WordPress internal API to access the appropriate levels
of categorisation - thus allowing subcategories to be controllable
from within WordPress

- With the data retrieved via the API, we will be implementing custom
dropdown navigation - this navigation will be unique in that it will
be designed to "look" like the form control of an offline application
[as per design comp] and "operate" like the form control of an online
application - but will in actual fact be neither. In order to achieve
this, we will need to fake the appropriate behaviour - this will be
done using a combination of JavaScript and CSS. The dropdown menus
that are currently available do not "look" or "operate" in this way -
and if we used standard form controls it would "operate" but not
"look" this way.

Looking for a talented and creative programmer to help us out. Any
offers?!

James Freeman-Gray

Brand & Identity - Conception, Growth & Expression
http://www.freemanchristie.com