[wp-pro] Car Sales

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Jun 4 00:33:01 GMT 2008

I would not look any further then using WP e-Commerce plugin. Of course
because we wrote the plugin I'm terribly biased but I think it is going
to be suitable for what you require. There are WordPress e-commerce
themes available but in my opinion these are not suitable for serious use...

So you would install the plugin. He would add new products i.e. his
latest car for sale. And he would upload a picture - the plugin will
automatically resize all the car thumbnail pictures to be the same size...

Ciao,

Dan