[wp-pro] FW: Seeking WP - Developer For Arts Website

Michelle Berc I Create:Fixate michelle at createfixate.com
Wed Jul 23 00:40:46 GMT 2008

Hi,

We are still on the search for the perfect developer to help fix up our
website.  Please read the below email! We are looking for someone who can
follow through with projects and give us a great deal because we are a
non-profit arts organization doing our best to survive. We are happy to give
referrals too!

Thanx!

Michelle