[wp-pro] Seeking WP - Developer For Arts Website

Michelle Berc I Create:Fixate michelle at createfixate.com
Fri Jul 4 02:11:26 GMT 2008

Hi,

Our site is "live" but not quite working properly in IE and we still need to
add a few more features. We are a nonprofit arts organization so we are
looking for a low cost solution with a reliable developer to work with on a
steady basis as we updated and make changes to the site in the future.

We do I have some immediate fixes that we would love to work out over the
next few days if anyone sees this and is available.

The url is http://www.createfixate.com and it's best to view it in anything
but IE.

Looking forward to everyone's reply!

Thanx!