[wp-pro] Custom Theme Development - Coders & Designers

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 14:13:14 GMT 2008

I'm looking for a WP coder who can take an existing functional custom WP Theme, and
create Version 2 of my theme, whereas it will include extending functionality via adding & configuring plugins
as well as re-coding for compliance and to upgrade to WP 2.6.

Overall, I feel this project would possibly take 10 days.  However, with the right knowledge & team, can be completed in 5.

On the design part of things, I will need stylized backgrounds in order to change background theme at anytime.

I already have a full site design image & concept ready to be implemented. I know this can be a quick
& efficient coding job for the right person to implement.

Anyone interested please let me know and I can send them a full spec
for a quote. Please respond if you have experience with Wordpress
users or pretty sure you can handle it.

Thanks.

Darrin