[wp-pro] Implementing WP in a front end controller

Sana N bloodbeat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:36:58 GMT 2008

Hello,

I recently switched from another news script to wp. I plan on using
wordpress solely for news/updates.

My site is set up using global variables. The index page is a front controller.

What I would like done is to integrate wordpress with the current setup.

With my current news script this is the path in the index that
displays the news:

if($go == "" || $go == "home") {
       include('include/header.php');
       $number=7;
       include("/home/sitename/public_html/news/show_news.php");
       include('include/footer.php');

I require the path above to be adjusted to display the wordpress
updates on the index page.

This job shouldn't take more than a few minutes in the right hands. If
anyone is interested please email me at bloodbeat at gmail.com with your
rate.

Specific details will be given once I receive a reply.

Many thanks,
Sana