[wp-pro] Convert GM to Wordpress - Need Design To Stay The Same

Patrick McClain legion-of-angels at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:30:29 GMT 2008

Hello,

Here are the details of the project:

* No Rush - Need Estimates First I suppose, If price is decent will go ahead fairly fast, if extreme will have to wait a few months at most

* Need three estimates total before decision, with at least three WP blogs you've set up or your own personal one preferably

* Blog is currently Greymatter, The Design "critically" needs to the stay the same as you can see:

http://www.legionofangels.net/

* Interestingly enough though I need all the excess information, including Tag Cloud, and all other Sidebar information on the Archive section, such as we have shown here:

http://www.legionofangels.net/angelarchive.php

* This is our second WP blog, so it would need to be correctly installed with that in mind.

(( this is kind of confusing I suppose, if anyone is interested please respond for contact info such as MSN, Cell Phone, or whatever means to talk.  This is a serious offer and needs to be done at some point, but the website front page is going to have some minor changes done to it as well that may or may not affect the layout of this Wordpress Blog we would like converted from the GM.  Also, we want to import all of our Greymatter entries of course. ))

Thank you,

Patrick McClain
Owner
Legion of Angels