[wp-pro] Learning WordPress

Daisy Morgan daisy at chasingdaisy.com
Wed Jul 2 08:55:58 GMT 2008

Hi Charles

You know about the Wordpress.org support forums, yes?
http://wordpress.org/support/

I've been impressed with the quality of some of the Lynda.com video
tutorials (http://lynda.com). You can subscribe for a month at a time at
$25/month.

I haven't viewed it but the content of this video looks interesting:
*WordPress.com 2.5 Essential Training with Maria Langer**  (
http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=601 )

You can view the first few sections of the video to give you an idea of
her style. You can also buy the video at Amazon for $49.95:
http://www.amazon.com/WordPress-com-Essential-Training-Maria-Langer/dp/1596714298/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214987919&sr=8-2

Good luck!

Daisy

* She co-wrote the Visual Quick Start book on Wordpress with Miraz
Jordan
http://www.amazon.com/WordPress-2-Visual-QuickStart-Guide/dp/0321450191/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214987919&sr=8-1