[wp-pro] wordpress setup/install & other work request

Neoreal Media neorealmedia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:50:54 GMT 2008

hi list...

looking for someone to initially do a wordpress setup/install for a small
business (we've only got 6 ppl on staff). Would also like a price as to how
much it would be to get us a nice looking theme/template running (doesn't
have to be a unique one, just a nice one - and we can pay for it too, it it
is a paid one, as long as its reasonable).

In addition, we might possibly be interested in someone to maintain (install
new updates/releases) either as they come out, or once per month(or however
often), if the price is in the ballpark. Ideally I'd like the same person
for both aspects, but not a 100% requirement.

Let me know if there is more information needed, or what I should do. Also,
I anticipate there could be some custom plugin work in the near future, but
too early to tell for sure since we're still looking at what all is out
there.

Thanks,

Chance