[wp-pro] Need a WP plugin to make pages the default

Miriam Schwab mschwab at illuminea.com
Tue Jan 29 13:34:16 GMT 2008

Hi Sarah,

Why don't you consider using a plugin that lets you customize the tabs that
appear in the navigation menu? This would allow you to easily remove the
"Write Posts" option, and leave only "Write Pages." Here's one plugin that
does that: http://barunsingh.com/software/custom-admin-menu/, and there are
others out there that do the same kind of thing.

There, I hope I've saved you some money!

Miriam Schwab

Miriam Schwab
illuminea marketing & media
T: +972-2-627 5483
C: +972-54 5710624
mschwab at illuminea.com
www.illuminea.com

*New* - In addition to designing and developing corporate blogs and
websites, illuminea now provides in-house and group courses on blogging and
business. Contact us for more details!