[wp-pro] WordPress developers and designer needed

Mauro Dalu mauro.dalu at surgeworks.com
Tue Jan 29 12:32:30 GMT 2008

We're seeking for 2 PHP/WordPress developers and 1 Theme developer/
designer with PHP/MySQL skills for an on-going collaboration to be
added to our off-shore team (GMT+3/-3 time zone). We want talented
developers and good communicators.

If you're interested in working with us, we'll need to know some
details about you and your skills. Please reply to mauro at surgeworks
dot com, I'll send you more details about our proposal.

Thanks!
Mauro Dalu
--
Surgeworks - Granting I.T. Wish Lists for 14 years
801-272-9800 Office