[wp-pro] Seeking Wordpress Content 'Stylers'

WP Pro wphelp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:11:11 GMT 2008

Hello: I'm looking for someone with a very strong eye for design and the CSS
skills to translate design to the web. Specifically, I'm looking for someone
to assist in adding and styling content for Wordpress-based sites. For our
current projects, we already have a custom theme developed, but we need
assistance adding the content to the site and more importantly *styling the
content to make it interesting and intuitive*.
For example, we may style some client testimonials or quotes. We may add
stock photos or illustrations. We may need to develop custom icons for
styled lists. We may need to work with client-supplied artwork and
incorporate it into a site's design. We may have to create custom buttons
for forms. We may need to create expandable boxes to set off certain links
or highlight text chunks, etc., etc.

If you are interested, please provide some examples of your superbly styled
content.

Thanks!