[wp-pro] Seeking Wordpress Developer for New Site

Adam Garland agarlan78 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 18:47:05 GMT 2008

Hi -

I'm seeking an experienced wordpress developer for a short term project to develop a new site.

Pay is dependant on experience, competitive and negotiable.

The developer will need to design custom advanced search functionality (searching by combinations of categories and custom fields). Search results will be displayed in a specific custom format.

Exact functional requirements, layouts and graphics will be provided. I am a wordpress developer myself, but I am project manager on this project. I understand how important it is to have good requirements, so don't worry. I am also a nice person to work for :).

In your email reponse, please describe your qualifications and include links to an online portfolio (if you have one).

Feel free to ask questions, as well. Check http://wordpress.org/support/topic/153120?replies=1 for some very rough goals of the project.

Thanks!