[wp-pro] Update a theme/bug fixes

clermont at bway.net clermont at bway.net
Sun Jan 20 23:12:29 GMT 2008

Hi, Everyone -

I posted about this same issue a couple of weeks ago, but the person
I'd hired seems to have disappeared, so I'm trying again. If you
responded to me the first time and are still interested in doing this
work, please feel free to respond again....

I've been using a heavily modified version of a fairly popular theme
that was created for WP 2.1(?) and works with WP 2.2.x. I would like
to hire someone to update the theme to work with WP 2.3 and above and
to fix a couple of minor bugs (in the stylesheet and archive.php).

I will supply the original theme files as well as copies of my
modified theme files for you to work from.

Thanks!