[wp-pro] Re: wp-pro Digest, Vol 32, Issue 14

PJ Brunet pj at pjbrunet.com
Thu Feb 21 19:25:48 GMT 2008

I've been on the list much longer and you're right, it's like a tech support list but with a little money involved.  You won't find complex/interesting work on this list, there's no sign of that changing yet.  It's always "I'm stuck on an install" or "my plugins are broken" and you're right about the ever-popular "should be simple to fix" comments.

You never see, "I have this new idea, I want to hack Wordpress to do xyz." or "I want to use Wordpress to browse my database of widgets." or "I need a custom stats plugin to track the performance of xyz."  I have a feeling that kind of work is out there, just not on this list.

PJ