[wp-pro] Business Theme Needed

Shaun R. Connell shaunconnell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:19:59 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I'm the owner of iCan Make Money <http://ican-makemoney.com/> and I've been
trying to contact Unique Blog Designs for them to design a theme for me, but
can't seem to get a response after three uses of their contact form. Anyone
else have this same problem? I was really wanting to use them.

But anyway, I'm looking for someone who can deliver a theme for me with
these notes:

-two sidebars, one on both sides. each side needs to be large enough to hold
two 125x125 ads next to each other

-the emphasis of the site should be on the content/text, with a rather small
header (but stylish of course)

-a mixture between my current theme and the Copyblogger.com theme (including
the colors)

-I like a white background for the text background, but different colors
everywhere else

-three column footer that I can edit to my heart's content

-seo of course

-quality, quality, quality. :)

Please send quotes and portfolios to me, or, if anyone from Unique Blog
Designs reads this, contact me. :P

Thanks!
-Shaun Connell