[wp-pro] blog upgrade

Patrick Smith patrick at markethardware.com
Fri Apr 25 17:04:01 GMT 2008

Hey all,

I have a client who has had a WP blog since May 2003 which has really
helped him to establish himself as an authority in his industry.  He
has moderate traffic to it, but more than that, it's a really
important communication tool with a small but influential group of
people.

My company has been hosting his blog for him since he started, but
we're not WP experts, and his needs have outgrown our capabilities.

So I'd like to find an individual or firm who can help him with some
immediate needs and, on an ongoing basis, be a great, knowledgeable,
dependable person for him to rely on.

In the short term we need to find someone to:

     * Migrate from his embarrassingly old WP installation
     * Update his site design
     * Host and provide ongoing updates to WP
     * Consult with him on metrics, features, seo and other topics as
they arise.

Timeline would ideally start in the next couple of weeks, finish in
the next couple of months, but that's flexible if necessary.

I'm happy to provide more details to anyone who is interested.

thanks,
 Patrick