[wp-pro] wp-table plugin - 2.5 fix needed

Shelley Keith bloomed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:46:50 GMT 2008

I'm in need of someone to bring the wp-table plugin into compatibility
with wp 2.5. To the best of my ability to determine, the issue lies
with the activation process, not the core plugin functionality. I've
got it working on a couple of 2.5 sites where I didn't deactivate the
plugin when I upgraded, but I can't get it to activate on any 2.5
sites, no matter what the state of the install (upgraded site, fresh
install, with/without other plugins) though apparently others have had
a different experience.

I've attempted to contact the plugin developer and gotten no response.

Please respond with a timeframe and cost quote. I'm interested in
getting this taken care of immediately.

Thank you,
Shelley