[wp-pro] WordPress 2.1.3 PHP help

Maya grrlduda at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 21:34:52 GMT 2007

Need help on 6 errors or quirks in our Wordpress blog. See below:

1. adding "< previous" and "next entries >" entries at the bottom of my homepage
2. update the search feature's date format from displaying the dates:
    from August 27, 2007
    to Aug 27, 2007
3. post urls (or permalinks) to match blog post titles (currently, the urls have been inconsistent. when we update a title, the old url still exists).
4. some single post pages are blank with no content
5. add word verification to comments to lesson spam (we're getting a lot of messages to moderate comments that are spam in nature)
6. in the admin when creating a page or post, we would like to have a "Visual" tab (right now we only have the "Code" tab)

Any questions and your quote for assistance, please email grrlduda [at] yahoo [dot] com