[wp-pro] wordpress theme development

MetroPost.com metropost at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:15:00 GMT 2007

I have been working with a coder and we are now ready to work with an
excellent and fast WP themer to give the site a modern look.
Love gradiants, big buttons, pastel colors and the functionality of the site
is pretty cool.  Would work with myself as well as coder to
apply templates to appropriate hooks to ensure correct functionality.
Ability to work in real-time on IM or physical residence in NYC a huge plus.
Please only respond if you have the time - can begin immediately after
initial conversation/consultation.  Must be willing to sign NDA as you'll
be working directly with our coder's files.  Links to diverse portfolio
would be appreciated.  Thanks so much - email to metropost at gmail.com.