[wp-pro] Wordpress expert needed for regular work

wplist at bass10.com wplist at bass10.com
Fri Sep 7 10:37:00 GMT 2007

Hi all

I am looking for someone to help with 2 blogs that I run

Both are Wordpress with the Warpspire Hemingway theme.

The first thing I need done is sorting a problem in IE on one of the sites where the layout is messed up (only on IE so Im sure its probably just a css tweak needed)

Secondly, I need someone familiar with the Ultimate Tag Warrior plugin, as I want to make the related posts list include thumbnails (all my posts have thumbnails attached)
and then Lester Chan's WP-Postratings plugin to enhance the "top 5 rated posts" list so it displays with thumbnails as well.

I am looking for someone reliable who will stick around for constant updates. I have now been let down by 2 programmers from a freelancer website whi have done some work but then disappeared.

If you can do this work at a fair price and are experienced please email me back and I'll send links to my sites and more details.

Please include an estimated cost, or if not then your hourly rate.

Thanks alot
Steve