[wp-pro] Theme Design

Patrick Scott patrickscott at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 17:51:42 GMT 2007

I need to hire someone to code a uniqe personalized wordpress theme for a
sports related (Mixed Martial Arts, UFC, Pride, K-1, IFL, Pancrase) website.
Needs to be IE6/7 and Firefox friendly.

I use several basic plugins and would like to add a few more as well.

It's a manually added video website using videos from youtube and
dailymotion, etc.

Needs to include good ad placement, and hopefully a solution for my large
amount of categories. Maybe a word cloud?

Also thinking about adding a digg like feature to vote on the videos and
have a top 10 viewed page/video link.

Please respond to just me and not the list.

I am looking for a quick turn arround time and can pay via paypal. Please
respond with quote if possible.
The link to website: *http://tinyurl.com/yojvr8*
**
--