[wp-pro] Repeat Request

Jim Speiser jimspeiser at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 20:07:33 GMT 2007

Hello,

I need to repeat a request I put out a few days ago,
because apparently I actually need to be subscribed to
this list in order for it to appear...I guess...

Anyway, I have a WordPress weblog that I use as a
business tool.  Nothing complicated, but I am having
some problems with it, and would just like a couple of
hours worth of help (maybe even not that much).  If
you are interested in spending some time on the phone
and/or online if necessary, I encourage you to call me
at 602-370-2128.

Thank you.

Jim Speiser
Crooners Unlimited
www.croonersunlimited.com

WebLog: "The Green Room" (croonersunlimited.com/blog)

==JJS==
Jim Speiser
Glendale, AZ