[wp-pro] Reblog/WP Verbal questions - Payment provided

BackyardGardener.com mcalpin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 18:11:36 GMT 2007

Yes, I pay for my support. I can ask all these
questions, but it would take days for someone to
respond. I will provide payment to the person who can
verbal address some of my questions. I live in PST.

I have wordpress and reblog installed.
I have bogs entered on reblog and have performed
fetch.
- Like to have a fetch crontab program
Need to understand categories and why they are
uncategorized in WP.
Will this be a manual effort on my part to always
categorize?

I have a list of URL's blogs to add, how can I get
them listed?
618 URL's... I don't want to cut and paste each one.

Why is it on reblog when I press manage feeds it
hangs, but when I press the number of new feeds it
will show me the feeds to manage? Do I really have to
press each P or A for each blog?

These are some of the basic questions I would like to
discuss. Any interested in being paid... $20hr, $25
minimal payment.

My installer isn't available to take too. I've tried
to talk, but I've given up.

mcalpin1 at yahoo.com