[wp-pro] logging in!

ena clewes enasgarden at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 2 05:39:43 GMT 2007

I am sorry to bother you, but I am having problems logging in to a  wordpress.org blog.
It was set up for me by another person, who can no longer be in contact with me.I do have a global
log in,but it is not working and I  cant reset password as I cant get into the admin of the site.
I cant even get into edit my posts, as that way I could get into the meta tags to add an admin area.
I am completely stuck, and if someone cant help, I will have to cancel the blog. and it is indexed
on google.   Thank you

Ena Clewes
www.organicgardengardening.com