[wp-pro] Repair the Image Headlines plugin by Coldforged on my blog to make it work on a new server

Daniel Gold goodgold at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:28:33 GMT 2007

Dear WP-Pros,

I'm looking for someone who can make this plugin work: IMAGE HEADLINES
2.8 by COLDFORGED.

The plugin worked perfectly with Wordpress 2.0.x on my old server.  I
love the plugin.  It's broken on the new server I just moved to.
Please read my thread on WP support forums where I describe the
problem in detail, and reply there if you have free advice for me:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/118062

I would like to pay about $10 to someone who can fix it in-a-flash.
Please tell me how much you'd charge, if different.  Email me if you
can help.

Thanks,
Daniel Gold