[wp-pro] Anyone Want To Take This On?

Derek Colanduno dcolanduno at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 12:07:09 GMT 2007

I have a blog that is part of my own website that deals with my podcast. Our show gets around 20,000 listeners per episode and I have started to blog about issues we talk about on our show. I have tried to create my own theme based on our website, with limited results. I am not 'very' happy with it completely and want to have it cleaned up to be a bit more functional and look 'more' like our main site and ensure that things like add-ons and such will work and so it looks more in-line with our entire site.

The current blog I created is here:

http://www.skepticality.com/derek/

And the 'real' website I want it to look like/conform with is here:

http://www.skepticality.com/

If someone has the time and wants to possibly make a few bucks to clean it up and make sure it all works/etc... let me know your quote and such. You can e-mail me directly if you want at: derek at skepticality.com. Just please put in the subject: "Wordpress Work" so I don't end up not looking at it! :)

Thank You,

Derek Colanduno
Host - Skepticality