[wp-pro] Theme Designer Update Number 2

NuGGeT nuggetbro at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:00:36 GMT 2007

The result from the last update wasn't grand, with only a few people
replying and those people not really having any experience with technology
article based blogs. I am going to up the ante one more time to $US500. What
I am after is someone who can do a little graphics designs to make a header
and some icons (unless u have icons that you can use already), and someone
who can find and add the plugins that I am after. It has to be SEO, easy on
the eyes, fast loading and support all popular web browsers. Here is a mock
up design that I did many months ago
http://members.iinet.com.au/~nuggett/technience.jpg. My current domain is
www.technience.com. Any more questions, feel free to ask. Thank you all.