[wp-pro] Looking for theme designers for MU project

Greg Boser greg at webguerrilla.com
Tue May 8 02:46:00 GMT 2007

Hi, we're working on a project that will be using MU as a hosting
platform for a specific vertical market. We're looking for a quality
theme designer who can build us 5-10 initial custom themes that we can
use to get the project launched, and also be able to provide custom
design services for individual members who want their site to be unique.

Please reply with some examples of previous work, and some ballpark
rates for both the initial templates, as well as potential volume
discounts. (There will be several hundred users on this system, so we
have that ability to provide a regular stream of work).

Thanks

Greg Boser
President
WebGuerrilla, LLC